Tuesday
January 25th
_____________________________
You Wear It Well-  #1

  
So here is our first photo, actually its a video link.   Jason Slatter was interviewed for the site Mormon.org to explain a little about his life and his faith.  He is an international tax attorney (zzzzz) and owns a School Of Rock in Boise Idaho (thats more like it) and has a crazy, fun family.







I have to admit, I am so proud.  She is my adorable cousin Sara Slatter and her equally charming husband Jason.  These two are the most fun, most real and most hilarious people I know. We were lucky enough to watch them film part of this in the Wasatch Mountains.

I posted this because I love them dearly, and they do totally ROCK!  But more importantly because Sara, who was just made Young Women's President, is wearing her Young Woman Value necklace! After you see it you will want to be related to them too!



1 comment:

chrissy said...

i LOOOOOOOVED this. sara....YOU ROCK! you do! thanks for sharing this allison!
c