Wednesday
February 2nd
_____________________________
You All Wear It Well-  #5



I took some pictures of me, my 5 sisters, and our mom wearing your most amazing value necklaces.  After having been diagnosed with breast cancer in August my sisters and mother have been my strongest supporters in every way and in every need.  I gave each one of them your necklace for Christmas as a thank you for all the love and service they have shared.  To me, they embody every value represented in the value necklace.  We all LOVE them!
  
Thank you!  
DeLayne 





3 comments:

audralyn said...

Beautiful. And I'm not talking only about the necklaces. Love my sisters.

Erin said...

Wow, this is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. What a loving family, and how neat that they can all wear the same piece of jewelry, and it has a special meaning for them. I love this.

Marianne said...

Wow. I just came across this blog a few minutes ago, and I already gotta commment: DeLayne, your family picture is so BEAUTIFUL and your message even more so - this genuinely touched my heart, and I don't even know you - but keep on keeping on, sister! <3 ~ Marianne