An Easy Place for Treasures

Thursday
February 24th
_____________________________



I am inundated by piles of papers that my children bring home.  Doctor check ups, drawings, awards, notes from me and to me, it is an endless flow in.  Regular stuff, but I am unable to part with hardly any of it. As a Valentines Day gift we went through all the piles and organized it into files and put them each into their own filebox.  We taped a photo with the kids names on each of their file boxes.  






 Because we were going to be away for our little visit to Hawaii, we hid the boxes and set up a little treasure hunt for them to find them.....  









4 comments:

Megan said...

love this idea - need to sort my 1st graders stuff! Gonna make a trip to Staples to check out bins.
I also am loving the chalkboard heart!
:)

The Allen Family said...

What a fabulous idea!! Thanks so much, I'm totally copying this!

Lopez Family said...

thanks for the giveaway on the green jello carrots blog!

Nield Moments said...

This idea WONDERFUL!!! I think that I too need to "borrow" this idea :D.

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway on "green jello with carrots", I love your products.